It's that time of year when the Cedar Waxwings show up for a few days, I assume on their way to some warmer climate. (although, today was an unusually warm November day). I enjoyed watching and photographing the Cedar Waxwings just outside the buildings at work as they gorged themselves on the berries on the flowering crab apple trees. I love the yellow color on the tip of their tails, like it was dipped in paint.
Click the images to see larger.
- Animals/Birds of the Badlands, Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks 2016
- National Parks Landscapes 2016
- Animals of Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands 2014
- Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands Landscapes 2014
- Animals of Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands 2012
- Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands Landscapes 2012
- Animals of Yellowstone 2011
- Birds of Yellowstone 2011
- Yellowstone/Tetons Landscapes 2011
- Yellowstone Textures
- Custer State Park, SD
- Great Smoky Mountains NP
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- About Me