- Animals/Birds of the Badlands, Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks 2016
- National Parks Landscapes 2016
- Animals of Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands 2014
- Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands Landscapes 2014
- Animals of Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands 2012
- Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands Landscapes 2012
- Animals of Yellowstone 2011
- Birds of Yellowstone 2011
- Yellowstone/Tetons Landscapes 2011
- Yellowstone Textures
- Custer State Park, SD
- Great Smoky Mountains NP
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Utah National Parks
- About Me
There was a nice sunset last night with lots of wispy clouds.When I see it like this without many clouds low on the horizon I know it will be a pretty sunset. Sometimes it is difficult to know when is the right moment to take a photo because a sunset or sunrise can change so quickly, so I took one every 15 seconds and stitched them together with Adobe Premier Elements. Here is the sunset in a short video:
Happy Birthday to the National Park Service; preserving wild places, wildlife, and historical sites for 100 years. Photo at Grand Tetons National Park. You can see lots more of my National Park photos here .
Watching the lightning roll in across the fields last night. It was a nice show, but didn't see any ground-strikes. A long exposure allowed me to capture several lightning flashes in one photo. I did head inside when the storm got close.
Sunset over Iowa farm fields. We traveled the west for two-weeks visiting 4 national parks and many other wild areas. The night we got home there was a great sunset right out the back yard. There's no place like home. This is a 5-photo panorama stitched together in Photoshop. (Click the image to see larger)
Just a few notes about my photos. See more on Facebook.