- Animals/Birds of the Badlands, Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks 2016
- National Parks Landscapes 2016
- Animals of Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands 2014
- Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands Landscapes 2014
- Animals of Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands 2012
- Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands Landscapes 2012
- Animals of Yellowstone 2011
- Birds of Yellowstone 2011
- Yellowstone/Tetons Landscapes 2011
- Yellowstone Textures
- Custer State Park, SD
- Great Smoky Mountains NP
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- About Me
I have a disease which may be called called ONP. It manifests itself at different stages of life, is incurable (as far as I know), but fortunately has a relatively low mortality rate. The disease by the longer name is Obsessive Nature Photography disease. I can't help myself. Sometimes I just have to take pictures. My wonderful wife is understanding and at least tolerates my affliction. Whenever we get in the car she takes her crocheting project with her because she never knows if I am going to spot a sunset, flower in the ditch, bird on a fence post, or a deer standing in a field and need to come to a screeching halt and jump out and take some pictures. Sometimes a few minutes turns in to ten, twenty or an hour while I look for the right angle, pose or the right light. Well, I have fun doing it, and every photo is a new adventure. Maybe another name for ONP is passion. It reminds of this quote that I saw somewhere - "Passion - There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are some who turn one into the other."
Just a few notes about my photos. See more on Facebook.