Three of my photos were accepted in to the 35th Annual Cerro Gordo Photo Show at the MacNider Art Museum this year. My photo of 'Niagara Falls in Winter' won Second Place. The photo was taken on the Ontario side of the river at Horseshoe Falls (also called Canadian Falls) on a very cold February morning. A long exposure gives the water the milky flowing look. I'm honored just to have three of my photos selected, but thrilled to receive a recognition among so many fine submissions by many talented local photographers. The photo below mine by Don Barnes, received Third Place recognition. The Photo Show is on display until the end of July 2015. Stop in to see the many wonderful photos by local photographers.
The images below are my three photos accepted to the photo show.
Click the images to see larger.
- Yellowstone In Winter
- Animals/Birds of the Badlands, Yellowstone and Grand Tetons National Parks 2016
- National Parks Landscapes 2016
- Animals of Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands 2014
- Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands Landscapes 2014
- Animals of Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands 2012
- Yellowstone/Tetons/Badlands Landscapes 2012
- Animals of Yellowstone 2011
- Birds of Yellowstone 2011
- Yellowstone/Tetons Landscapes 2011
- Yellowstone Textures
- Custer State Park, SD
- Great Smoky Mountains NP
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- Utah National Parks
- About Me